Mechanik auf Höchstleistungsrechnern
- MHPC / LRZ have hosted the 5th annual Trilinos User Group meeting in Garching April 18th - 20th. Conference webpage and registration is now open.
EuroTUG is an annual meeting co-organized by CSCS, EPFL, ETHZ, TUM and Sandia Nat'l Laboratories for users and developers of the Trilinos software framework. It features lectures, tutorials and hands-on sessions on various topics in parallel math & algorithms as well as scientific software. Previous EuroTUG meetings have been held in Lausanne (2012), Munich (2013), Lugano (2014).
- MHPC co-organized the annual Munich Vascular Conference (MAC) 27./28. November in Munich
- Starting winter term 2015/2016, MHPC offers a new Bachelor's course Structural Mechanics Modeling. It is a compulsory elective module for Bachelor students in Mechanical Engineering.
- MHPC co-organized the 4th European Trilinos User Group Meeting (EuroTUG 2015) held at Maison de la Simulation, Paris, 2.3.15-4.3.15.
- M.W. Gee taught a Winter School on Algebraic Multigrid Nov 17.-18. 2014 for CNRS in Caes, France.
- MHPC and AdjuCor GmbH received funding for project Reverse-Remodeling through Individual Epicardial Augmentation from Bayerische Forschungsstiftung.